If you want to sell items at Cheadle Hulme Auctions, simply:
- Contact us and let us know how many items (we call them ‘lots’) you have to sell.
- Itemise your lots on a ‘lotting sheet’. You can download (see bottom of this page) and print the lotting sheet or collect one from the auction.
- Sign the entry form (by doing so, you agree to the Terms & Conditions).
- Bring your lots and your paperwork to us between 7am and 9.00am on the day of the auction.
Please be aware of the following:
- Goods must be offered for sale in a safe and legal condition.
- A fixed fee of £5 is charged per entrant (not per lot) plus we charge 15% commission on the total sale price of all your lots.
- If the sale of your lots exceeds £200, our commission will be reduced to 10% of the total sale price.
- Any unsold lots must be removed by 9.30pm on the same evening after the auction.
- We will pay you the money your goods raised (less the fixed fee and our commission) by cheque or cash at the next auction unless other arrangements have been made.
- It is your responsibility, as seller, to keep your items insured until the sale is completed on the fall of the hammer.
- We do not accept animal furs or ivory for sale
Click here to download our lotting sheet >